Overalls and Disposable Coveralls
Armour Splash Proof Coveralls 60gsm – White
$6.70 Excl GST
These disposable coveralls are made from a strong non-woven fabric coated with a breathable water resistant PE film to protect from non-toxic splashes, spays and micro particles. Does a great job of either keeping clothing clean and dry in dusty/dirty environments or where there is a splash risk, or stopping contamination of products from dirt that may be carried on clothing. Similar to the Dupont Tyvek or Sureshield coverall. Features and Benefits
- Can be used when working with bleaches, oil, hydraulic fluids, sodium hydroxide and asbestos.
- These coveralls have a zipped front, elasticised hood and cuffs, and elasticised and zipped ankles.
- Light weight and breathable.
- Anti static treated to inhibit electrostatic discharge.
- Made to be worn for extended periods - breathable.
- Approved to Category 3 (Type 5 & 6 protection)
- Ideal for chemical spraying or painting. If there is no liquid involved and just dirt or grime you can use the basic coverall.