|Hard Hat Colour|
$126.96 inc. GST
Helmet Mountaineering Standard
When it comes to safety, it’s important to pick the right gear for the job. Our Climbing and Rescue helmets feature a polystyrene liner designed to protect from multiple impacts, whereas our Industrial Safety helmets are built with a cradle liner designed to absorb shock.
Due to the inherent differences between these two systems, it is impossible to manufacture a single helmet that meets both standards. Do not be misled by manufacturers who claim their helmets meet both standards.
Helmet Mountaineering Standard features:
* Strong, light ABS plastic shell.
* Low-profile slots for clip-on hearing protection.
* Multiple clips hold head torch strap in place. (Torch not included.)
* Venting system allows a continuous flow of air across the head to keep the wearer cool and comfortable, while maintaining impact protection.
* Three-way adjustable nylon chin strap with robust, off-set clip.
* Headband ratchet wheel makes adjustment easy for a wide range of head sizes
Complies with EN12492
Upload your LOGO or add TEXT to the front of your helmet