Fibre Sock Natural Fibre
$7.80 – $18.50 Excl GST
Natural Fibre Absorbents
- Activated Natural Absorbent (ANA)
- Highly Absorbent. Absorbs up to 4 times it’s dry weight in volume. One kilogram will absorb 3-4 litres of hydrocarbons.
- Highly Versatile. Absorbs a vast range of pollutants
- Fast Acting. Absorption is almost instantaneous for hydrocarbons.
- Water Resistant. 100% water resistant. Can be used on water or in wet conditions.
- No Leakage. The fibre will not leak or discharge the absorbed pollutant
- Environmentally Friendly. A natural fibre that can be disposed of in landfills or by incineration.
- Light Weight.
ANA Fibre Sock
These natural Activated Natural Absorbent fibre socks are designed to encircle spills, both absorbing and containing the spill.
- Use in wet conditions
- Three sizes: 1.2m x 6cm, 2.4m x 6cm and 3.6m x 6cm