Fibre Boom, Natural Fibre
$88.30 – $144.50 Excl GST
Natural Fibre Absorbents
- Activated Natural Absorbent (ANA)
- Highly Absorbent. Absorbs up to 4 times it’s dry weight in volume. One kilogram will absorb 3-4 litres of hydrocarbons.
- Highly Versatile. Absorbs a vast range of pollutants
- Fast Acting. Absorption is almost instantaneous for hydrocarbons.
- Water Resistant. 100% water resistant. Can be used on water or in wet conditions.
- No Leakage. The fibre will not leak or discharge the absorbed pollutant
- Environmentally Friendly. A natural fibre that can be disposed of in landfills or by incineration.
- Light Weight.
Big brother to the socks, ANA-Fibre filled booms can be used to dam large spills on water ways while absorbing vast amounts of contaminant.
These activated natural absorbent fibre booms are designed for bigger spills, both absorbing and containing the spill.
- Use in wet conditions
- Two Sizes: 3m x 13cm and 3m x 18cm