Absorbent Fibre 3kg, 15kg and 25kg, Natural Fibre
$7.90 – $43.50 Excl GST
Absorbent Fibre 3kg, 15kg and 25 kg
Natural Fibre Absorbents
- Activated Natural Absorbent (ANA)
- Highly Absorbent. Absorbs up to 5 times it’s dry weight in volume. One kilogram will absorb 3-5 litres of hydrocarbons.
- Highly Versatile. Absorbs a vast range of pollutants
- Fast Acting. Absorption is almost instantaneous for hydrocarbons.
- Water Resistant. 100% water resistant. Can be used on water or in wet conditions.
- No Leakage. The fibre will not leak or discharge the absorbed pollutant
- Environmentally Friendly. A natural fibre that can be disposed of in landfills or by incineration.
- Light Weight.
- Loose ANA-Fibre packaged in sturdy plastic bags.
- Designed to be poured onto a spill to soak up oil or chemicals.
- When placed on hydrocarbon-contaminated water, it will float and naturally clump together as it absorbs the spill, making it easy to scoop from the water.
- Will absorb up to five times its dry body-weight in litres of contaminant.